The ESPN Body Issue is, arguably, one of the most anticipated releases of the entire year. No, it’s not on the level of a Playboy release or anything — which shows hot and naked girls on the regular — but it does let people into the real lives of some of their favorite athletes, showing off the unique body types of the people who get paid to play a game for a living.
And, with the ESPN Body Issue celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, we now have the roster of athletes who are set to take part in the momentous release. And, as you might expect, the list includes some eye poppers — like the inclusions of 63-year-old pro golfer, Greg Norman, and 55-year-old Jerry Rice, who is, arguably, the greatest football player ever. Take a look at the full list:
- Saquon Barkley, New York Giants Running Back
- Sue Bird, Seattle Storm Point Guard, and Megan Rapinoe, USWNT and Seattle Reign FC Forward
- Tori Bowie, U.S. Olympic Track and Field Athlete and Gold Medalist
- Lauren Chamberlain, USSSA Pride Infielder
- Jessie Diggins, U.S. Olympic Cross-Country Skier and Gold Medalist
- Crystal Dunn, USWNT and North Carolina Courage Forward
- Charlotte Flair, WWE Superstar
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic, LA Galaxy Forward
- Dallas Keuchel, World Series Champion and Houston Astros Cy Young Award-Winning Pitcher
- Greg Norman, Hall of Fame Golfer
- Yasiel Puig, LA Dodgers Right Fielder
- Adam Rippon, Olympic Bronze Medalist Figure Skater
- Jerry Rice, Pro Football Hall of Fame Wide Receiver
- Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm Forward
- Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves Center
Now, naturally, we’re a little bit more excited about the girls who will be featured, showing that they’re unafraid to stand naked and showcase all the curves of their bodies. Some of our favorites? How about Charlotte Flair, who’s the daughter of legendary wrestler Ric Flair. And, of course, who isn’t happy about U.S. women’s national team player Crystal Dunn being selected? Just check out some of Charlotte and Crystal’s Instagram pics.
The ESPN Body Issue is set to be released on Monday, June 25, so make sure to see all the images once they hit the Internet. Something tells us people will be talking about them a lot!