Struggling with how to talk to girls? That’s understandable, as approaching someone you’re interested in can be a bit intimidating, with your mind running at 1,000,000 miles per hour, leaving you anxious about what the outcome might be. Thankfully, we gave a few tips recently to help combat that.
Still, just because you know how to talk to girls doesn’t mean you always say the right thing. Yep, believe it or, guys say some dumb things, leaving them behind the 8 ball when it comes to scoring a date and landing the hottie he wants. And, while we try everything to be “perfect” in our approach, at times, we just have a brain fart.
Fear not, though, because we’re here to give you a few dumb things that no guy should ever say when he’s talking to a girl. We figured that, if we give you a few of these dumb things now, it could save you a lot of problems down the line — like being slapped or getting some dirty looks. So, rather than struggle with how to talk to girls, just stay confident and, most importantly, never say any of these!
- “Did you cum?”
- “You’re being a total psycho right now.”
- “It’s really not that big of a deal.”
- “Would you be into a threesome?”
- “See, told you it was pretty big.”
- “I honestly just don’t care right now.”
- “You’re acting like a total bitch.”
- “Sorry, this is just how I am.”
- “You’re acting like you’re on your period or something.”
- “You should dress more like that girl!”
- “Damn, you look kinda fat in that.”
- “Calm down!”
- “You were good, but I’ve had better.”
- “I thought your boobs were going to be bigger.”
- “Your friends are crazy!”
- “I really like you… but only as a friend.”
- “I hate kids and can’t stand dogs.”
- “You’re wearing way too much make-up.”
- “Sorry, I’ve already got plans with my buddies tonight.”
- “I never knew your sister was so hot.”
- “You’re just like my ex right now.”
- “What’s your name again?”
- “So, how far along in pregnancy are you?”
- “You’re being a total C word right now.”
Sure, there are even more than just the ones we listed above, but, rather than list everything guys should avoid saying when talking to girls, we’re just giving a small sample. After all, we think you get the point — don’t be a total dick who offends her or makes her feel insecure about things. And, if you do feel a certain way, take a deep breath and remember that, sometimes, it’s better to keep thoughts to yourself than voice them out loud; unless you like being slapped.